Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am crafty, I'm feeling glad I got sunshine, in a bag.

Hey there!!! Only 17 days in between posts... Not too shabby.. Alright, I admit it, I'm atrocious at this. And to top it all off I have no good excuse. I haven't worked since before New Years, but I have been crafting quite a bit. So maybe there is an excuse tucked in there. Here's a preview of some of the stuff I've been working on:

First, I made owl hats for all my little newborn friends.

Second, I started crocheting this bedspread (fits a full-size bed) - I love the color combo!





Third, I added some studs to the neckline of this thrifted dress.
Close-up detail of the pyramid studs (they're plastic and are sewn on).
I saw this headed band and wanted to diy it - via shopolivine.com
I had some vinyl leftover from my Jewelry Casting class - I think I might spray paint them Gold.








No comments:

Post a Comment